Match-making in India
eSmart Systems participated in a commercial, research and innovation delegation visit to India 6.-10.2.17, hosted by NCE Smart Energy Markets and Innovation Norway’s office in New Delhi.
The goal of this visit were to develop business and research cooperation with Indian energy industry andgovernmental organizations. One of the hosts for the visit was Powergrid Corporation of India, one of the world’s largest grid companies, which NCE Smart Energy Markets signed a Memorandum of Collaboration with.
During the delegation visit, eSmart Systems also participated in a match-making workshop organized by RCN, Innovation Norway, Royal Norwegian Embassy, DST and IIT Delhi. As part of the workshop a joint call on industrial research within the field of Renewable Energy were presented.
The objectives of the workshop were:
- To allow Indian and Norwegian partners from industry and academia to meet and exchange ideas for future development
- To form partnerships for joint projects to be submitted to the call
- Norwegian industrial partners
- Indian industrial partners
- Norwegian research/academic partners
- Indian research/academic partners
- Organizing institutions: RCN, Innovation Norway, Royal Norwegian Embassy, DST, IIT Delhi