Meet eSmart Systems at DistribuTECH 2020
Together with Microsoft and partners, eSmart Systems is among the exhibitors at this year’s DistribuTECH conference and exhibiton in San Antonio, Jan 28-30.
eSmart Systems will be appearing as preferred partner in the Microsoft Booth #837, at DistribuTECH 2020 - the utility industry’s leading annual transmission and distribution event.
eSmart Systems at DistribuTECH
eSmart will feature its Connected Drone software, which uses the Microsoft Azure Platform for accurate and self-improving power grid asset discovery and analysis.
Our key benefits:
- Improve the efficacy and efficiency of inspection work by facilitating the ability to turn image data into annotated asset records
- Enhance reliability by acting on problems before issues arise
- Increase safety by leveraging alternative inspection methods to keep people out of harm’s way
- Optimize capex by shifting time-based O&M to project-based capital
- Enable Regulatory compliance by transforming image data into extensive, current documentation of the grid
Come by the Microsoft booth #837 to meet with our experts and learn more about how eSmart´s Connected Drone can help utilities improve how they deliver results from visual data.
Book a meeting with us
To learn more about our inspection software and state-of-the-art AI technology, come by the Microsoft booth #837 or contact us to pre-book a meeting.