eSmart Systems’ team of specialists are among the most accomplished in the industry, with deep industry expertise and extensive international experience in establishing, growing, and operating global markets. The team’s common purpose is to create an environment of innovation and collaboration.
Meet the leaders behind one of the world’s most innovative infrastructure inspections companies.
Knut AnstenChief Financial Officer
- MSc. in Business and Economics from the Norwegian School of Economics, with a major in finance.
- 10+ years of CFO experience working for several fast-growing multi-national companies leading multiple finance and executive domains.
- Management consulting background from working at McKinsey & Company and CFO experience from Crayon Group and Element Logic.
Lars HoffmannManaging Director at laho.tech GmbH
- Lars acts as chairman, industry advisor, and leadership coach for various European clean energy startups and investment funds.
- He founded and successfully exited fos4X, a clean energy IIoT company.
- Lars’ ability to scale the company as CEO, prioritizing shareholder value and implementing professional processes, demonstrates his strong management skills.
- Lars holds a business degree and brings valuable consulting experience, as exemplified by his successful tenure at McKinsey.
- With a Ph.D. in sensor technology and extensive knowledge of clean energy, Lars is a knowledgeable tech expert.
Moritz JungmannINVESTMENT PRINCIPLE AT FUTURE ENERGY VENTURES
- Investment Principle at Future Energy Ventures since its inception in 2020
- Part of Innogy early stage ventures since 2017.
- Extensive experience in the field of clean tech, smart city and industrial technology solutions.
- Leads the collaboration interface at FEV with strategic limited partners.
- Gained entrepreneurial experience as a founder of two bootstrapped companies after graduating from Zeppelin University as MSc in Public Management and International Relations.
- Holds additional board director seats at Tracks, Skenario Labs, Calipsa, Holo-Light and Getaway.
Michael DonnellyPARTNER AND CHIEF RISK OFFICER AT ENERGY IMPACT PARTNERS
- Partner and Chief Risk Officer at Energy Impact Partners
- 25-year career at General Electric focused on energy in various senior leadership positions.
- Risk Officer at GE Global Sponsor Finance where he underwrote and managed a portfolio of over $1B.
- Risk Officer for the Equity Group where he ensured proper underwriting for a broad array of equity and debt investments.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from the U. S. Merchant Marine Academy and MBA from the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Virginia.
Lillian ShattockDirector at Arosa Capital Management
- Lillian Shattock is Director of Private Investments for Arosa.
- Prior to joining Arosa, Lillian was a Project Analyst at 3 G Sahana Capital Partners. Before 3 G, she was an Associate at AGE Equity Partners in London, covering Private Equity, Real Estate and Fund of Fund Investments.
- She began her career in the Global Financial Advisory division of Rothschild Co, London, covering the Industrials, TMT and Financials sectors.
- Lillian graduated from Magdalen College at the University of Oxford in 2012 and holds a B.A. in Classics.
Vebjørn UlserødVice President – Finance & Investments at Kongsberg Renewables Technologies AS
- Vebjørn currently holds the position of VP of Finance & Investments at Kongsberg Renewables Technologies AS, a recently established group aimed at strengthening Kongsberg’s focus on energy transition verticals.
- He previously served as Group VP of Corporate Strategy & Business Development at Kongsberg Gruppen, where responsibilities included strategy and M&A projects for the group management team and business areas.
- Possesses 11 years of investment banking experience, with a focus on aquaculture and oil services sectors. He worked as an “Equity Research Analyst” at SEB Enskilda and later as a Corporate Finance Partner at Arctic Securities for seven years.
- Holds a Master of Science degree from the Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management (Indøk) at NTNU in Trondheim, with a specialization in mathematical finance.