US Marketing Intern
eSmart Systems builds and delivers the next generation AI-based analytics software solutions for inspections and optimization of the world’s critical energy infrastructure, electric power lines and grid maintenance planning. The company is based on 20+ years of international experience in establishing and operating knowledge-based solutions for energy companies. Since 2013 the company has grown rapidly and currently consists of almost 80 employees with offices in Norway, Denmark, the UK, and US. eSmart has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators. Key investors in the company are Energy Impact Partners, Kongsberg Digital, Equinor Ventures, Nysnø, innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities.
In 2019 eSmart Systems raised $34.4M in funding to accelerate its growth in the US, focusing on opportunities to apply its market leading AI solutions to transform the way energy companies inspect and optimize critical infrastructure assets. In 2018 and 2019 we were selected as one of four Finalist for Microsoft’s AI Partner of the Year out of 2,600 AI companies. Our growth ambitions are ambitious, and as our Marketing Intern in 2020 you will help us package up our story and client success into media we can share with the utility industry.
A Marketing student in the Austin, TX area who is passionate about sustainable energy and technology, looking for a career in corporate marketing. Someone self-motivated with the confidence to coordinate internal and external resources to complete projects on-time.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with eSmart leadership in key initiatives like branding, content development, website redesign, thought leadership
- Writing skills critical, this position is focused on creating and packaging content
- Work with customers and partners to promote eSmart’s capabilities and success at scale
- Share our core values of Excellence, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity
What we offer:
High profile opportunity to deliver your work via media outlets, partners and other channels
- Participate in building one of the most interesting and impactful technology companies in the world
- Be part of delivering a critical service to make energy more safe, affordable and sustainable
- Compensation to be negotiated
For your application, please provide:
- Cover letter
- Reference letters and examples of your work
This position is based in Austin, TX. For further information regarding the position, please contact us.