Software engineer / developer
eSmart Systems builds and delivers the next generation software solutions for inspections of powerlines, grid maintenance planning and energy flexibility optimization. We target utilities worldwide and offer reduced costs and prolonged asset life with the use of our AI-powered solutions.
eSmart Systems is a technology company established in 2013. We are currently 75 employees, and have offices in Norway, USA, UK and Denmark. We have two locations in Norway, our headquarter in Halden and a sales office in Oslo. We have 48 customers in 7 countries and focus on international scaling and growth, mainly in the US and Europe.
As a software engineer / developer you will become part of one of our product teams. The product teams have independent responsibility for our product or some of our platform services. eSmart Systems develops solutions based on the absolute latest in Microsoft Azure. As a software engineer / developer you will have the opportunity work with everything from storage technologies to data analysis and visualization technologies. We work closely with our customers and you will get responsibility for deliveries from design to test. We have a large and competent AI team that works closely with our product teams with integration of machine learning and AI in the products.
- Bachelor / Master in relevant field
- You communicate well in at least one Nordic language as well as English
- You deliver quality and write device and integration tests
- You are eager to learn new technology
We work with technologies like:
- Microsoft Azure
- AI / machine learning
- C #, .NET / .NET Core
- Containers and orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Web development (React and Angular)
- Micro Services
- Databases (Sql, NoSql, Graph)
- DevOps (building, automation, CI / CD)
In eSmart Systems we value diversity. You are genuinely interested in your field of study and have a desire for professional development. You think it's exciting with new technology, and get motivated by working with talented colleagues. You do not necessarily have years of experience, but you want to work in a product house. If desired, you will have the opportunity for more responsibility.
- The ability to be part of a revolution in the energy industry
- Mentor program in a start-up phase
- Close cooperation with Microsoft and the opportunity to attend various gatherings and events
- Social activities such as table games evenings, mountain trips and more
- Great office facilities in Halden and Oslo
- Flexible working hours
- Beneficial health insurance in DNB
- An InnovationLab run for and by employees with the opportunity to test technologies and gather around various topics
- Focus on sustainability, where you can help influence how we become more sustainable
- A company driven by values, with a culture characterized by the willingness to help each other, be better together and build great products
- An inclusive, evolving and simply incredibly enjoyable working environment!
Our product teams are located in Halden. It is possible to share the working hours between Halden and our office in Oslo.
Applications are processed continuously, so do not hesitate to contact us if you think this sounds interesting. For any questions regarding this position, feel free to contact Bee2Bee.
Kristin Vestli, Recruiter
Mobile: 0047 404 12 876