Senior UX Designer
eSmart Systems builds and delivers the next generation software solutions for inspections of powerlines, grid maintenance planning and energy flexibility optimization. We target utilities worldwide and offer reduced costs and prolonged asset life with the use of our AI-powered solutions.
eSmart Systems is a technology company established in 2013. We are currently 75 employees, and have offices in Norway and North America. We have two locations in Norway, our headquarter in Halden and a sales office in Oslo. We have 48 customers in 7 countries and focus on international scaling and growth, mainly in the US and Europe.
As a senior UX designer you will be part of our product organization and work closely with the product teams, analytics teams and our customers. You will have the overall responsibility for the user experience of our product.
- Build a design strategy for product development together with the product teams
- Meet with customers
- Head workshops and customer activities both internally and externally
- Work hands-on with the product teams, creating beautiful and user-friendly products that utilize Artificial Intelligence in a transparent, accountable and efficient way.
- You are a self-driven person who is comfortable with working independently, and you also have a strong team spirit
- You can work well under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- You contribute to a great work environment through initiating and attending social activities, spread enthusiasm for your work, and inspire and assist your co-workers to thrive at work
- MSc within design
- You have at least 5 years of work experience and a portfolio that you are proud of
- You communicate well
- You love what you do
- You lead the way within your field of expertise
- You involve and engage your surroundings
- You are comfortable with leading workshops
- You like building prototypes and testing together with users
- You have solid knowledge of interaction design, service design, visual design and digitalization
- Experience with developing and maintaining design systems
What we offer
- The opportunity to form and execute a long-term plan and vision for the UX design of our product together with a great product team for one of Norway’s most interesting and promising technology companies
- The opportunity to develop products that enable more efficient utilization of existing infrastructures and the development of sustainable power grids
- Great impact on your everyday work
- Flexible working hours
- Great office facilities in Halden and Oslo
- Beneficial health insurance in DNB
- Close cooperation with Microsoft and the opportunity to attend various gatherings and events
- Social activities such as table games evenings, mountain trips and more
- Focus on sustainability, where you can help influence how we become more sustainable
- A company driven by values, with a culture characterized by the willingness to help each other, be better together and build great products
- An inclusive, evolving and simply incredibly enjoyable working environment!
- Weekly crossfit workout tailored for eSmarters
Our product teams are located in Halden. It is possible to share the working hours between Halden and our office in Oslo.
For further information regarding the position, please contact:
Henning Skogh, Product Engineering Lead, + 47 953 09 010
Send your application to email@example.com
Work location: Halden.
Start: As soon as possible.