Senior Product Manager Grid Vision
eSmart Systems is looking for a motivated and innovative Product Manager to join our growing product line team. This individual will be responsible for the product development and planning. This role would ideally be based in Halden or Oslo, Norway.
What will you be doing?
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Help eSmart Systems meet their strategic and commercial objectives by building a world class asset inspection solution
- Work together with our Sales and Customer Success teams to gather customer insights and product requirements from large international companies
- Define and communicate the product roadmap both internally and externally
- Balance customer and stakeholder needs when prioritizing the product deliverables
- Plan, deliver and communicate product releases
- Collaborate with internal Product and AI teams to improve products and contribute towards predictable delivery of quality product releases
Who are we looking for?
The role is best suited to someone who has product management experience and is a self-starter, has strong interpersonal skills, and is confident in co-ordinating multiple workstreams and stakeholders.
- Team player attitude with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Is curious and yet has a strong bias for action and delivery
- Is capable of operating at both a strategic level and diving into the detail
- Is highly evidence-based in their decision making and yet understands the importance of looking beyond the data
- Is passionate about product quality and innovation
- Is a good communicator - both written and verbal. Confident in the English language
- Experience in the software sector is desirable but not a must have
- Experience in the energy sector and preferably utilities is desirable but not a must have
What’s in it for you?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to take their product management career to the next level and join a fast pace global organization. If you enjoy working in an environment with short decision times and agile working methods then this role is for you. There are endless opportunities to grow and learn. If you have an interest in AI and machine learning, this role will be an opportunity for you to work on industry leading solutions that deliver critical services to make the energy sector more safe, affordable and sustainable.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive, evolving and simply incredibly enjoyable working environment!
- Great office facilities in Halden and Oslo
- Beneficial health insurance in DNB
- Close cooperation with Microsoft and the opportunity to attend various gatherings and events
- Social activities such as table games evenings, mountain trips and more
- Focus on sustainability, where you can help influence how we become more sustainable
- A company driven by values, with a culture characterized by the willingness to help each other, be better together and build great products
- Weekly CrossFit workout tailored for eSmarters
A bit about us
eSmart Systems Background: eSmart Systems builds and delivers the next generation AI-based analytics software solutions for inspections and optimization of the world’s critical energy infrastructure, electric power lines and grid maintenance planning. Since 2013 the company has grown rapidly and currently consists of almost 80 employees with offices in Norway, Denmark, the UK, and US.
In 2018 and 2019 we were selected as one of four finalist for Microsoft’s AI Partner of the Year out of 2,600 AI companies. eSmart has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators across the world. Key investors in the company are Energy Impact Partners, Kongsberg Digital, Equinor Ventures, Nysnø, innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities.
Our product teams are currently located in Halden, Oslo and Stavanger, while our sales and customer success teams are in multiple offices around the world.
For further information regarding the position, please contact: Henning Skogh, Product Lead Culture and Engagement, + 47 953 09 010
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work location: Halden, Oslo.
Start: As soon as possible.