Senior Innovation Scientist / Project Lead
At eSmart Systems, innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Our research and innovation projects exist to ensure that our products and services continue to be relevant to our customer base by staying ahead of the game.
We are looking for an Innovation Scientist/ Project Lead to drive our research and innovation projects with tangible outputs that in the end will become part of our Grid Vision product suite.
The Innovation Scientist/Project Lead must be capable of not only solving early phase tasks within data science, geomatics and similar technologies to prove the feasibility of our ideas, but also of managing our innovation projects with internal resources and external stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for an outgoing, versatile, skilled, creative (yet structured), professional and business-minded scientist who would love to work with innovation and customers in a dynamic scale-up company.
No two days are the same with us, but here’s a sample of what you’ll be working on…
- Seek new funding possibilities through governmental agencies and customer programmes
- Write innovation applications and proposals
- Run, coordinate and lead innovation projects
- Contribute in solving early phase innovation and research tasks in projects
- Communicate with customers, subcontractors and potential partners
- Advocate our innovation projects to our user community
In this role you will report to Head of Research and Innovation
- Experience with research and innovation
- Experiencewith project management
- Master/PhD in science within the following competences
- Data science- ML/AI
- Geomatics / Spatial analytics
- Computer science
- Statistical modeling
- Programming skills in Python (and/or R)
- Broad technical interest and skills
- Norwegian language is highly desired, fluent English is necessary
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Halden or Oslo, Norway
We are revolutionizing utility asset management through real-world digitalization – come be a part of something truly special!
For information on the role please contact the recruiting manager, Douglas Coene.
Recruiters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us regarding this role.