Senior frontend developer
eSmart Systems builds and delivers the next generation software solutions for inspections of powerlines, grid maintenance planning and energy flexibility optimization. We target utilities worldwide and offer reduced costs and prolonged asset life with the use of our AI-powered solutions.
eSmart Systems is a technology company established in 2013. We are currently 75 employees, and have offices in Norway, USA, UK and Denmark. We have two locations in Norway, our headquarter in Halden and a sales office in Oslo. We have 48 customers in 7 countries and focus on international scaling and growth, mainly in the US and Europe.
Join our team as senior front end developer
Here at eSmart Systems we are developing advanced single page applications using Java Script, React and Flow/Typescript. We have a high focus on code quality, appealing and user tested design and interfaces. At eSmart you will be a part of a very passionate frontend development team.
You are a senior developer with great experience creating dynamic web interfaces or you are an experienced developer wanting to move into that direction.
What we are looking for
- Be a good technical developer who cares about structured and readable code
- Experience with both object-oriented and functional programming
We wouldn't mind you having
- Experience with React
- Experience with Flow or Typescript
- A «reusable code» mindset
- Experience writing unit tests
- Knowledge about design principals within object-oriented and functional programming
eSmart Systems values initiative, cooperation and the drive to innovate. You are not afraid of responsibility, working independently or in teams. You have the ability to share your experience and knowledge in your daily work.
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop products that enable more efficient utilization of existing infrastructures and the development of sustainable power grids
- Great impact on your everyday work
- Mentor program in a start-up phase
- Flexible working hours
- Great office facilities in Halden and Oslo
- Beneficial health insurance in DNB
- Close cooperation with Microsoft and the opportunity to attend various gatherings and events
- Social activities such as table games evenings, mountain trips and more
- Focus on sustainability, where you can help influence how we become more sustainable
- A company driven by values, with a culture characterized by the willingness to help each other, be better together and build great products
- An inclusive, evolving and simply incredibly enjoyable working environment!
Our product teams are located in Halden. It is possible to share the working hours between Halden and our office in Oslo.
For further information regarding the position, please contact:
Henning Skogh, Product Engineering Lead, + 47 953 09 010
Send your application to email@example.com