eSmart Systems AS is a developer of disruptive intelligent analytics targeting utility and energy markets. eSmart, which is headquartered in Halden, Norway, has 80 employees including sales representatives in Denmark, UK, and in the US. eSmart, established in 2013, has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators. Key owners of the company are Kongsberg Digital, Energy Impact Partners, Equinor Energy Ventures, Nysnø, innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities.
eSmart Systems is based on more than 20 years of international experience in establishing and operating knowledge based, leading IT and energy related companies targeting global markets. We provide software solutions to the energy industry and service providers. Our cloud born platform is designed to handle and exploit the Internet of Things, Big Data and Analytics in real time. Common to all applications is vast data quantities gathered from sensors, which are analyzed using advanced prediction and optimization models. This results in completely new ways of visualizing data, making decisions and saving resources and costs. The platform is designed for Big Data from the ground up without legacy.
eSmart Systems solutions depend on good integration solutions with a multitude of professional systems. You will be responsible for the entire integration process in eSmart Systems together with the delivery department, from specification via development to support and maintenance - all in close cooperation with our customers. Our solutions are born in the cloud and are based on the absolute latest in Microsoft's Azure platform.
- Solid experience in developing integration solutions from A to Z, from specification to maintenance
- Experience with developer tools such as Visual Studio (C #, SQL) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with relevant Microsoft Azure resources such as Azure Logic Apps, Azure App Services and Azure API Management.
- Bachelor / Master in relevant subject area
- Very good knowledge in writing and orally in at least one Nordic language and English
You are confident in communicating with customers, partners and internally with colleagues. You are not afraid of responsibility and must be able to work independently. We anticipate that you have a high working capacity and energy level. You are proactive and possess the desire for innovation - both within your own field of expertise, but also outside your own area of responsibility. In eSmart, we are honest and direct in communication, and you must be able to identify yourself with our core values.
What we offer:
- A company that is driven by values, with a culture characterized by solidarity and pride
- Colleagues who hold a high academic level
- Colleagues who always stand side by side with you when we face challenges
- Weekly crossfit session during working hours
- Great premises in Halden
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible working hours
For further information regarding the position, please contact Kristin Vestli, Recruiter in Bee2Bee AS, at +47 404 12 876 or email: email@example.com.