Head of Customer Success
eSmart Systems AS is a developer of disruptive intelligent analytics targeting utility and energy markets. eSmart, which is headquartered in Halden, Norway, has 80 employees including sales representatives in Denmark, UK, and in the US. eSmart, established in 2013, has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators. Key owners of the company are Kongsberg Digital, Energy Impact Partners, Equinor Energy Ventures, Nysnø, innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities.
Transforming data into useful information is quickly becoming the most valuable asset a company can have, and we have this at the core of our business. Through unique software solutions and in close cooperation with our clients, we guide them through their digital transformation. Our products gather vast quantities of data that are analyzed by using advanced image recognition, prediction and optimization models. This is resulting in completely new ways of utilizing data, making decisions and saving resources and costs. We are changing the way energy companies operate.
Even though our products have the potential to greatly impact how our customers operate, changing business processes is hard. As our Head of Customer Success, you will play a pivotal role to ensure that our products have maximum impact and implementation across our customer base. In order to be successful in this role, strong analytical and result-oriented skills will be important. At the same time, to help change the way people work, you will need to be creative and innovative in your approach and mindset. An important part of the challenge will be for you to build a high functioning team that will be central to accelerating our new commercial initiatives.
- Build a strong customer success team
- Being an inspiring leader for the customer success team
- Lead and drive the digital programs, including creation and selection of use cases, project management, change management, and value capture
- Lead your team to work closely with our customers to drive their digital transformation
- Improve and evolve our products by guiding your team’s communication relating to customer needs to our product teams
- You have experience from project work in management consulting or industry
- Higher level education with strong academic results
- Are a customer-focused people person
- Are naturally curious and always ready to learn
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have the motivation to work in a dynamic, international environment
- Have the energy and ability to drive our projects, customers, company, industry and society forward
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in building one of the most interesting and impactful technology companies in Europe
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work with some of the best people on some of the most exciting projects anywhere
- Short decision lines and agile working methods
- High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions
- Endless opportunities to grow, including international possibilities
- Workplace flexibility - location of workplace may be mutually agreed upon
eSmart Systems AS is a developer of disruptive intelligent analytics targeting utility and energy markets. eSmart, which is headquartered in Halden, Norway, has 77 employees including sales representatives in Denmark, UK, and in the US. eSmart, established in 2013, has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators. Key owners of the company are Kongsberg Digital, Energy Impact Partners, Equinor Venture, Nysnø, innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities.
For further information regarding the position, please contact
Henrik Bache - firstname.lastname@example.org