Director of Sales US
eSmart Systems builds and delivers the next generation AI-based analytics software solutions for inspections and optimization of the world’s critical energy infrastructure, electric power lines and grid maintenance planning. The company is based on 20+ years of international experience in establishing and operating knowledge-based solutions for energy companies. Since 2013 the company has grown rapidly and currently consists of almost 80 employees with offices in Norway, Denmark, the UK, and US.
eSmart has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators. Key investors in the company are Energy Impact Partners, Kongsberg Digital, Equinor Ventures, Nysnø, innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities. In 2019 eSmart Systems raised $34.4M in funding to accelerate its growth in the US, focusing on opportunities to apply its market leading AI solutions to transform the way energy companies inspect and optimize critical infrastructure assets. In 2018 and 2019 we were selected as one of four Finalist for Microsoft’s AI Partner of the Year out of 2,600 AI companies. Our growth ambitions are ambitious, and as our sales executive you will have a critical role in our initiatives within the North American market.
Are you a dedicated sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about AI or analytics technology and delivering innovative solutions that optimize how energy providers deliver energy?
The right candidate has demonstrated success with complex solution selling to IOU’s in North America. You are a self-driven, structured and business-savvy salesperson. You will be part of a successful, international sales team, and report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for North America.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ability to generate leads through direct outreach to utilities, targeted account marketing campaign execution and lead follow-ups.
- Knowledge and skill set to qualify sales leads from marketing campaigns and other inbound channels based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Develop and write proposals and statements of work in response to customer requirements.
- Responsible for weekly manager updates and meeting quarterly goals.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of eSmart’s offering – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Relationship Building. Network of strong relationships in the industry.
- Leverage and update marketing and sales management system (Hubspot).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with some of the best people delivering a critical service to make energy more safe, affordable and sustainable
- A proven, industry leading AI-based solution that is aligned with key North America utility trends
- Opportunity to participate in building one of the most interesting and impactful technology companies in the world
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Short decision times and agile working methods
- High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions
- Endless opportunities to grow, including international possibilities
For further information regarding the position, please contact us.