Customer Success Manager Europe (2 positions)
Our Customer Success group plays a crucial role in taking our flagship product, Grid Vision, to market. As a Customer Success Manager you have an important and unique role, working with and guiding existing and potential customers through pre-sales to pilot projects, to operational scaling of the solution, all the way through analyzing our customers’ use of our tools to make sure they are getting the most out of their investment in Grid Vision.
We work tightly with our customers, and each of them have specific drivers, needs and visions. As such it is important that we approach each one with a tailored plan and value proposition. Transforming established business processes is hard. As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role ensuring the most compelling impact across our customer base. As customers achieve this success with our solutions, we need to leverage this to expand our footprint across our portfolio of customers and partners. As a SaaS company, Customer Success is vital to our long-term profitability.
You’ll of course not be alone! Alongside the growing Customer Success group, we work closely with our colleagues from Sales, Product Management, Analytics, etc. to bring the very best of what our young, vibrant company has to offer now and far into the future.
No two days are the same with us, but here’s a sample of what you’ll be working on…
Ensure Successful Deliveries
- Manage programs, from pre-sales through initial go-live phase(s) and ongoing operations
- Work closely with Sales to evaluate prospective and current customer needs
- Be an invaluable participant in sales strategy, client discussions, presentations and proposal development
- Estimate and propose solutions that meet customer needs
- Monitor overall project health including schedule, margin, utilization, and achievement of both customer and eSmart Systems business objectives
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Ensure clients exceed their expectations in using our solutions
- Maximize adoption and utilization of eSmart Systems’ products within our customer base
- Ensure software renewals and expansion of pilots into large scale programs
- Expand our revenue in accounts by driving consumption of our products through increased adoption
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Document and quantify customer success stories
- Contribute to marketing content and thought leadership
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Drive the definition and refinement of our customer engagement journey, including customer workshops, creation and selection of use cases, project management, change management, and value capture
- Work closely with customers to define value case for our products
- Own and deliver pilots to maximize conversion from pilot to SaaS
Inspire Customer Success Across the Company
- Align with Marketing around marketing to new and existing customers
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
In this role you will report to Head of Customer Success Europe.
- You have around 5 years of experience in management consulting or industry
- Strong project management capabilities in software implementation projects
- Demonstrated experience with change management and value capture processes
- Ideally have exposure and experience working in the energy sector
- Have the motivation to work in a dynamic, fast paced, international environment
- Have the energy and ability to drive our projects, customers, company, industry and society forward
- Hands-on attitude who thinks on your feet and thrives when spending time with customers
- First role: Fluent German and English
- Second role: Fluent Spanish and English
- Home Office Germany (German-speaking role) or
- Home Office Spain (Spanish-speaking role) or
- Home Office Sweden (preferably Stockholm as we may soon open an office)
- Office locations in Halden or Oslo, Norway
We are revolutionizing utility asset management through real-world digitalization – come be a part of something truly special!
For information on the role please contact the recruiting manager, Douglas Coene.
Recruiters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us regarding this role.