Customer Success Manager (multiple positions)
Grid Vision employs cutting-edge technology driven by a world-class team to transform the way utilities inspect and maintain their critical infrastructure, which is critical to a more sustainable future. Our Customer Success group plays a crucial role in taking our flagship product, Grid Vision, to market. As a Customer Success Manager, you have an important and unique role, working with and guiding existing and potential customers through pre-sales to pilot projects, to operational scaling of the solution, all the way through analyzing our customers’ use of our tools to make sure they are getting the most out of their investment in Grid Vision.
As a SaaS company, Customer Success is vital to our long-term profitability. We work closely with our customers and their unique drivers, needs and visions. As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role ensuring that Grid Vision delivers the most compelling impact across our customer base. As customers achieve success with our solutions, we will leverage these positive outcomes to expand our footprint across our portfolio of customers and partners.
You’ll of course not be alone! Alongside the growing Customer Success group, we work closely with our colleagues from Sales, Product Management, Analytics, etc. to bring the very best of what our young, vibrant company has to offer now and far into the future.
No two days are the same with us, but here’s a sample of what you’ll be working on…
Ensure Successful Deliveries
- Manage programs, from pre-sales through initial go-live phase(s) and ongoing operations
- Work closely with Sales to evaluate prospective and current customer needs
- Be an invaluable participant in sales strategy, client discussions, presentations and proposal development
- Estimate and propose solutions that meet customer needs
- Monitor overall project health including schedule, margin, utilization, and achievement of both customer and eSmart Systems business objectives
- Coordinate closely with our delivery partners, including drone operators and leading engineering companies
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Ensure we exceed customer expectations
- Identify new opportunities with existing customers, to maximize adoption and utilization of eSmart Systems’ products within our customer base
- Ensure software renewals and expansion of pilots into large scale programs
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Document and quantify customer success stories
- Contribute to marketing content and thought leadership
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Drive the definition and refinement of our customer engagement journey, including customer workshops, creation and selection of use cases, project management, change management, and value capture
- Collaborate with our customers to develop tailored business cases supporting AI-powered virtual inspections with Grid Vision
- Work closely with customers to define value case for our products
- Own and deliver pilots to maximize conversion from pilot to SaaS
Inspire Customer Success Across the Company
- Align with Marketing around strategies to inform and engage new and existing customers
- Take your insights from working with customers, and contribute ideas and priorities to the Product and Analytics teams, to optimize our solution roadmap
In this role you will report to Head of Customer Success.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in management consulting, utilities or a technology product company
- Strong project management capabilities in software implementation projects
- Demonstrated experience with change management and value capture processes
- Ideally have exposure and experience working in the utility sector
- Have the motivation to work in a dynamic, fast paced, international environment
- Have the energy and ability to drive our projects, customers, company, industry and society forward
- Hands-on attitude who thinks on your feet and thrives when spending time with customers
- Language skills: we have ongoing contracts and opportunities in various markets. All candidates must be fluent in English, and other languages are of very high interest.
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Dresden or Frankfurt, Germany (German-speaking role)
- Halden or Oslo, Norway
- Austin or Atlanta, USA
We are enabling a more sustainable world using the latest technology – come be a part of something truly special!
For information on the role please contact the recruiting manager, Douglas Coene.
Recruiters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us regarding this role.