Country Manager Germany
eSmart Systems AS is a developer of disruptive intelligent analytics targeting utility and energy markets. eSmart, which is headquartered in Halden, Norway, has 77 employees including sales representatives in Denmark, UK, and in the US. eSmart, established in 2013, has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators. Key owners of the company are Kongsberg Digital, Energy Impact Partners, Equinor Venture, Nysnø, innogy Ventures and several Norwegian utilities.
eSmart is a technology driven company with a strong focus on research and development. These days we are developing world-class programs within the field of AI. We work at a quick pace and are growing even faster. Our international ambitions are grand, and as our Country Manager in Germany, you will have a central role in our initiatives towards the German market.
- Present, promote and sell our software products using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/ market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
The right candidate has experience with complex solution sales towards international markets. Your negotiation skills are off the charts, while being a strongly self-driven, structured and business-savvy salesperson. Your ability to identify customers’ needs and wants in combination with your interest and commitment to new technology, will be your factors of success in this role. You will be part of a successful, international sales team, and report directly to the Sales Director of Europe.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative of software products
- Experience from project work in management consulting or industry
- Are a customer-focused people person
- Ability to build professional business relationships
- Are naturally curious and always ready to learn
- Have exceptional selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Have the motivation to work in an energetic environment
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Have the energy and ability to drive our projects, customers, company, industry and society forward.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Fluent in German (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in building one of the most interesting and impactful technology companies in Europe
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work with some of the best people on some of the most exciting projects anywhere
- Short decision lines and agile working methods
- High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions
- Endless opportunities to grow, including international possibilities